Jodie Heflin, SR. Director, Global Data & Analytics at Archer Daniels Midland Company along with Patrick Martin, Business Development Manager at Lingaro discuss ways to identify and develop mutually beneficial relationships with technology partners. They also talk about how to balance strategic goals with tactical initiatives and the key attributes considerations for data enabled technologies.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3