David Markowitz was named as the new Chief Data Officer for the Army, replacing Greg Garcia who will continue in the role of Chief Information Officer until the role can be permanently filled. David Markowitz has had a long career working in data and analytics for the military and his appointment has been widely looked upon as a big leap for the Army in its usage of analytics to better itself in its ongoing initiatives. An expert in mathematics, David Markowitz should be able to bolster the Department of Defense's effort to implement data into modern warfare.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3