Molly Schmied, Chief Analytics Officer – Office of Advancement at The Ohio State University together with Nagendra Sherman, Director of Customer Success at Wavicle Data Solutions talk about projects around implementing a data catalog. They also discuss how culture can be a challenge in dealing with data and foresee changes in data management.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3