Earlier this month, Jennifer Curtiss was appointed as the Enterprise Chief Data Officer at Freddie Mac, a US company which manages capital to help homeowners and home renters. Freddie Mac is based out of McLean, Virginia. Jennifer Curtiss has been in Data Management and Governance since 2006 and has worked with many companies such as Moody's Analytics, Citi, and, most recently, American Express. Educated at Saint Michael's College as well as Long Island University, her expertise in the fields of analytics, banking, and strategy will be a strong boost for Freddie Mac.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3