We are pleased to announce that Tom Henry accepted the position of Country CDO Ambassador for the State of Missouri, USA as part of our global partnership representing the MIT CDOIQ, the International Society of Chief Data Officers, Institute for Chief Data Officers and CDO Magazine. Tom is currently the Chief Data and Analytics Officer at Schnuck Markets, Inc. He leads 50+ person Data and Analytics business unit with the mission of constructing and maintaining a purpose-built information management environment, governed and utilized by teammates at all levels of the enterprise, where trusted and increasingly intelligent insights are produced. His current focus is to help deliver on the corporate commitment to ‘Nourishing People’s Lives’ by producing intelligent, data driven operational workflows and personalized customer experiences. The CDO Magazine community welcomes Tom as he joins our growing list of Country CDO Ambassadors.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3