JoAnn Stonier, Chief Data Officer at Mastercard along with Nick Halsey, CEO of Okera discuss JoAnn’s journey from being the Chief Privacy Officer to becoming the first Chief Data Officer at Mastercard. JoAnn also shares her insights on how data become a powerful asset in driving the business and how they measure privacy and security.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3