Registration for the 7th Annual Cybersecurity Midwest Summit (in-person) on September 29, 2022 is now open! This is a complimentary ticketed event, open to enterprise and mid-market technology leaders (non-vendor). Click HERE to pre-register to attend.
Are you a vendor and interested in attending? Contact Michelle Ziegler for sponsorship details.
The Summit will spotlight leading executives and organizations from Greater Cincinnati as well as from Dayton, Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Lexington, Louisville, and other parts of the midwest. Our vision for the event is to champion the midwestern portion of the United States as a world leader in technology.
Featuring 100+ panelists, 30 breakout sessions, and 4 Keynote speakers, making it one of America's hallmark events for cybersecurity!
Cybersecurity Midwest Summit 2022 | September 29, 2022, 7:30 AM to 6:00 PM EST - The Delta Hotels by Marriott, 11320 Chester Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45246
- Building the Next Generation of Cybersecurity Workforce
- Operational Security – The Next Evolution in Risk Reduction
- The Growing Threat of Ransomware
- Cybersecurity Risk and Exposure, a Key Factor in Partnership Decisions
- The Journey Towards Zero Trust
- Vendor Management Best Practices
- Best Practices with Cybersecurity in the Cloud