Suzette Kent, Former Federal Chief Information Officer at US Office of Management and Budget together with Chris Knerr, Chief Digital Officer at Syniti discuss data strategy and their website strategy.data.gov and resources.data.gov. They also discuss the Federal Government’s role holistically in collecting and curating data and the importance of being data-savvy and data-literate during these unprecedented times.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3