We are pleased to announce that Ido Biger accepted the position of Global CDO Ambassador for the nation of Israel as part of our global partnership representing the MIT CDOIQ, the International Society of Chief Data Officers, Institute for Chief Data Officers and CDO Magazine. Ido is currently the Chief Data Officer at El Al Israel Airlines. He is a Data & Analytics leader with a proven ability to make large organizations become Data-Driven. Ido also held 2 successful Chief Data Officer roles in telco and aviation. He also leads big data teams, BI departments, advanced analytics units, and data literacy programs. The CDO Magazine community welcomes Ido as he joins our growing list of Country CDO Ambassadors.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3