Della Shea, VP Data Governance & Chief Privacy Officer at Symcor together with Robert Lutton, Vice President at Sandhill Consultants discuss a project called Data Governance Maturity Program where it can innovate what data means to Symcor in the future. They also discuss how data analytics is emerging at Symcor and the biggest changes in data management.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3