Guy Peri, Chief Data and Analytics Officer at Procter & Gamble together with Jude Schramm, Chief Information Officer at Fifth Third Bank and Anthony Deighton, Chief Product Officer at Tamr talks about the challenges in handling data assets. Guy Peri discuss the 5 key areas of constructive disruption while Jude Schramm talks about the value of data privacy and security in their organization. They also discuss the benefit of data to create a better customer experience and how cloud and machine learning can be a catalyst for change.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3