This week, Craig Brabec was appointed the Vice-President and Chief Data Analytics Officer at McDonald's after being a global leader of Data and Analytics at Ford Motor Company for three years. Craig Brabec is a graduate of Purdue University and has also worked as the Chief Analytics Officer at Caterpillar Inc. For fourteen years, Craig Brabec has been a volunteer mentor and coach for students in the FIRST Robotics program and served as a lieutenant in the Civil Engineers Corps for the US Navy.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3