We are pleased to announce that Jodie Heflin accepted the position of Country CDO Ambassador State of Kentucky, USA as part of our global partnership representing the MIT CDOIQ, the International Society of Chief Data Officers, Institute for Chief Data Officers and CDO Magazine. We are also pleased to welcome her to the CDO Magazine Editorial Board. Jodie is currently the Senior Director, Global Data & Analytics at Archer Daniels Midland Company, ADM. She is responsible for data, analytics, business intelligence, data governance, master data management, database administration, management, robotic process automation, and leading her team towards a digital enterprise. She was also recently recognized on the 2020 Global Data Power Women List. The CDO Magazine community welcomes Jodie as she joins our growing list of Country CDO Ambassadors.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3