We are pleased to announce that Diego Vallarino, PhD accepted the position of Country CDO Ambassador for the nation of Uruguay as part of our global partnership representing the MIT CDOIQ, the International Society of Chief Data Officers, Institute for Chief Data Officers and CDO Magazine. Diego is currently the Chief Data Science at Scotiabank, Uruguay. He is responsible of leading the data scientist team to create business value from data strategy and data analytics. He also worked within multicultural and multidisciplinary project teams in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, USA, and Uruguay to achieve relevant goals. His areas of expertise are Advance Data Analytics, Information Economics, Cliometrics and Public Policies. The CDO Magazine community welcomes Diego as he joins our growing list of Country CDO Ambassadors.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3