We are pleased to announce that Jose Murillo accepted the position of Country CDO Ambassador for the nation of Mexico as part of our global partnership representing the MIT CDOIQ, the International Society of Chief Data Officers, Institute for Chief Data Officers and CDO Magazine. Jose is currently the Chief Analytics Officer at Grupo Financiero Banorte. He assures end to end implementation of the projects which his team undertakes. These projects had a very significant impact on Banorte's bottom line and have produced ample acceptance of analytics within the firm. The impact of analytics in Banorte has been recognised with the Lafferty Global Award 2016 on "Credit Card Excellence". The CDO Magazine community welcomes Jose as he joins our growing list of Country CDO Ambassadors.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3