This July, Sol Rashidi was made the new Global Chief Data and Analytics Officer at Merck. Sol Rashidi, educated at Harvard University, Pepperdine University, and The University of California, Berkeley, has previously been the Chief Data Officer at Sony Music Entertainment and Royal Caribbean International as well as working at IBM for eight years. Sol Rashidi has spent her career building relationships and helping to shape the field of data and analytics. Awarded in 2018 as one of the top 100 innovators in data and analytics, Sol Rashidi is a prominent figure in data and analytics, exemplified in her appointment at Merck.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3