Jim Tyo, previously the Chief Data Officer at Nationwide, joined Invesco as Chief Data Officer. Invesco, an investment management company working on a global scale, should benefit greatly from Jim Tyo's long career in data, analytics, and risk management as he has previously worked as Chief Data Officer for USAA, BB&T, and Nationwide. Outside of data management, Jim Tyo's career, which began in 1996, has brought him to prominent positions in business analytics and risk management at companies such as GE Capital and KeyBank. With Jim Tyo's extensive experience and diverse skillset, his appointment should be a big step for Invesco.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3