Pinar Dolen, Head of IT Back Office, Business Intelligence & innovation, and Head of IT for EMEA at Louis Dreyfus Company together with Anthony Deighton, Chief Product Officer at Tamr Inc. talks about data analytics and how it plays a significant role in driving sustainability, traceability, and the efficiency of the supply chain workflow. They also talk about the idea of Agile Methodology and how they created a strategy around the centralization of datasets and democratization of analytics for the entire company.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3