Thomas Dunlap, Chief Data Officer at London Stock Exchange Group together with Robert Lutton, Vice President of Sandhill Consultants talk about the important role of a Chief Data Officer in the organization. Tom also shares his insights about the reasonable skills and qualifications of a Chief Data Officer and his point of view about data monetization.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3