Mario Faria, Vice President of Gartner Research Board together with Robert Lutton, Vice President of Sandhill Consultants discuss the importance of having a data leader in charge of managing and treating data properly. They also talk about how data can bring business benefits and how data analytics can sustain companies in preparation for the new normal.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3