Nelly Chatue Diop, CEO at Ejara and former CDO at Betclic Group together with Anthony Deighton, Chief Product Officer at Tamr talk about the willingness of consumers to pay for a product by analyzing human behavior and data. Work does not start and end with searching for data, but maintaining, implementing, and maximizing it are the real challenges.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3