Juan Tello, Chief Data Officer at Deloitte Consulting together with Robert Lutton, Vice President at Sandhill Consultants Ltd discusses the 4 phases of a Chief Data Officer. They also talk about the importance of having a curriculum for data professionals and the trends that a Chief Data Officer should monitor.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3