(US & Canada) Ranjana Young, VP-Head of Enterprise Data & Analytics at Cardinal Health, together with Patrick Martin, Business Development Manager at Lingaro talk about the significance of technology capabilities in business applications. They also discuss how they sustain on new technology trends and Ranjana's wide experience in data technology that enabled her in her role at Cardinal Health.
From The Wire
- Machine learning takes robotics to the next level of development
- Why should healthcare providers invest in Intelligent Automation?
- Why enterprise cloud adoption is seeing a rapid surge?
- How to harness third-party data for big data analytics?
- Top 10 Research Challenge areas to pursue in Data Science
- What are AI and RPA and How do they complement each other
- AI and machine learning: Powering the next-gen enterprise
- How Big Data Is Influencing the Education
- What Is Adaptive Learning and How Does It Work?
- Analyze-then-Store: The Journey to Continuous Intelligence – Part 3